Safety of Your Details
Hanson’s Garden Centre takes the security of your details very seriously. We use encryption methods to turn your sensitive information into a special code that only our system can unscramble.
Hanson’s Garden Centre may use your personal information as follows:
- To process your payments.
- To fulfil your order.
- To pass information about you to agents, service providers and employees to carry out services.
- To disclose information about you to any relevant regulator if they require it or to anyone else if there is a legal duty to do so.
- To run any prize draw or competition you may enter.
- The information held about you, but not information held at credit reference agencies, may also be used to analyse your shopping preferences as part of Hanson’s Garden Centre’s marketing programmes.
- To send you brochures, leaflets, catalogues and other promotional material for our products and services.
- Hanson’s Garden Centre may also pass your information to other businesses for debtor tracing and debt recovery purposes.